Sunday, February 20, 2011

Burning In Collorbone

mountain!













However, most often appear in my bag animals. Cats win decisively, but also a new model that is przesympatyczny dog \u200b\u200bArthur by Kasi Radzki group has won admirers. Owls are holding up well, but with horses, cut the fabric IKEA comes to retire, because competition podejrzała this idea and have it without mercy appropriating ........ That's life - where the money at stake is nothing else for some does not count .... Yes, dear konkurencjo! I know that I do not have a patent on my ideas, but what with some decency??
I am grateful to fate that he has given me such a great deal of creativity. I have in store as many new ideas that Competition in the head Aug. spin;) I do not keep up with the forgery of my designs:)
Meanwhile you are willing to invite you to purchase bags STORE:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment